Tartan Trojans: Photos of Parli!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photos of Parli!

Mannn I have been behind on all this! Not a whole lot of individual events have happened, but I've been working lots. Here are at least a few pictures to make up for the break:

My office! It's a wee bit lonely out here, since Peter Peacock MSP is only in two or three days a week and he's often off at meetings and things. All the same, the desk on the right is mine, and his is the one behind the partition back there. At least the quiet means I can get proper work done!

Here's the view out the window, essentially over my shoulder from where I took the prior photo. I'm definitely a fan of the building. :D


Annnd this is to the right of the last photo, looking up at Holyrood Park, the Crags and Arthur's Seat. That truck at the bottom is a falconer's van, and just below the frame of this shot there are usually two or three hawks chilling. They're apparently for chasing pigeons away from the concrete/marble building.

Not a bad work environment, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so that's what they're for. I pass them all the time and they are fluffy and adorable in a "I can rip your face off" kind of way. I'll try and get a pic of them next time!

    ReplyDelete