Tartan Trojans: More awesomeness, yada yada. :D

Thursday, January 21, 2010

More awesomeness, yada yada. :D

(By Chris)
Whew! No pictures this time, so it's very quick to update. Everything's been feeling more and more routine (in a good way) since we started classes. With something to structure time around, I'm feeling much more relaxed and content, started going to the gym again (thanks to the companionship of my fellow interns) and I'm slowing down with the eating out. All good things.

Today we got to go to First Minister's Questions at the parliament, and it was most excellent. I'd sat in the gallery before, but to have the whole body seated there, all going back and forth and harumphing was just too cool. Also, it's great to go to this kind of thing with the interns; I think probably 1 in 20 people would normally find it remotely interesting, but being in a group of 20 political interns tends to select for my fellow dorks (in an awesome way).

*thinking*

(Update)
Ah yes, had the USC welcome dinner last night! Many thanks to Sharkey for organizing the whole thing; we got Indian food and got to see Sound of Music, which is just such a great show, haha. Had a great time! The songs are still stuck in my head, of course.
(/Update)

Yeah, that's it! Going on a bus tour tomorrow around the city, so I'll bring the camera for that. Gotta get my tourism doses, still!

Best wishes everybody! If I am updating less, it's probably because I'm just having a delightful time. No news is good news, I suppose!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment